New-born baby girl found abandoned in Rajasthan
Police said the infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth.
Jaipur: A new-born girl child was found abandoned in an isolated area in Jalore district, police said in Jaipur.
She was admitted to a government hospital in Sanchore area of the district, where her condition was stated as stable, they said.
The infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth, police said. According to police, efforts were on to identify her parents, they said.
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K