New-born baby girl found abandoned in Rajasthan
Police said the infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth.
Jaipur: A new-born girl child was found abandoned in an isolated area in Jalore district, police said in Jaipur.
She was admitted to a government hospital in Sanchore area of the district, where her condition was stated as stable, they said.
The infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth, police said. According to police, efforts were on to identify her parents, they said.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya