DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
New-born baby girl found abandoned in Rajasthan
Police said the infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth.
Jaipur: A new-born girl child was found abandoned in an isolated area in Jalore district, police said in Jaipur.
She was admitted to a government hospital in Sanchore area of the district, where her condition was stated as stable, they said.
The infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth, police said. According to police, efforts were on to identify her parents, they said.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh