New-born baby girl found abandoned in Rajasthan
Police said the infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth.
Jaipur: A new-born girl child was found abandoned in an isolated area in Jalore district, police said in Jaipur.
She was admitted to a government hospital in Sanchore area of the district, where her condition was stated as stable, they said.
The infant was found wrapped in a cloth and abandoned few hours after her birth, police said. According to police, efforts were on to identify her parents, they said.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology