New 'Dedh Ishqiya' trailer to be attached with 'Bullet Raja'
A fresh trailer of Madhuri Dixit starrer 'Dedh Ishqiya' will be attached with Tigmanshu Dhulia's 'Bullet Raja'.
Mumbai: A fresh trailer of Madhuri Dixit starrer 'Dedh Ishqiya' will be attached with Tigmanshu Dhulia's 'Bullet Raja', which will hit screens on November 29. The maiden trailer that was released last Friday, has received tremendous feedback with over 1.2 million hits on YouTube.
Now in order to open the film a bit more to the audience, producers Vishal Bharadwaj Pictures Pvt Ltd and Shemaroo Entertainment are working on a new trailer that will be attached with 'Bullet Raja' on November 29.
The first trailer of 'Dedh Ishqiya' brought Khalujaan's (Naseeruddin Shah) conversation with Babban (Arshad Warsi), as he described the seven stages of love while the new trailer that will bring in focus the female cast - Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi.
Directed by Abhishek Chaubey, the sequel to 'Ishqiya' is about the romantic adventures of Khalujan (Naseeruddin Shah) and Babban (Arshad Warsi) with two beautiful and dangerous women.
In 'Dedh Ishqiya', Madhuri will be seen as Begum Para and Huma Qureshi as Munniya. The film is slated to release on January 10 next year.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against UN-Designated Terrorist Outfits
- India vs New Zealand Live: Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar In As India Opt To Bat
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18