DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IIT Kanpur accepts new common entrance pattern
The confirmation of the exam pattern changes will be given at its academic senate meet on Sunday.
New Delhi: The IIT Kanpur on Saturday accepted the new Joint Entrance Exam pattern proposed by the Human Resource Development Ministry, clearing the way to make changes in the reputed examination.
Most of the members of the IIT Kanpur senate agreed to the latest prescribed pattern avoiding a confrontation on the issue.
The confirmation of the exam pattern changes will be given at the academic senate meet on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017