IIT Kanpur accepts new common entrance pattern
The confirmation of the exam pattern changes will be given at its academic senate meet on Sunday.
New Delhi: The IIT Kanpur on Saturday accepted the new Joint Entrance Exam pattern proposed by the Human Resource Development Ministry, clearing the way to make changes in the reputed examination.
Most of the members of the IIT Kanpur senate agreed to the latest prescribed pattern avoiding a confrontation on the issue.
The confirmation of the exam pattern changes will be given at the academic senate meet on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- CASH CRUNCHIPTL 2016: Demonetisation Hits League, No Federer, Williams This Season
- RIPJayalalithaa the Actor: Films That Mirrored Her Versatility