DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
New plan for TJAC Sakalajanula Samme
HYDERABAD: Telangana Joint Action Committee (TJAC) chairman Prof M Kodandaram has announced they would soon disclose a new action ..
HYDERABAD: Telangana Joint Action Committee (TJAC) chairman Prof M Kodandaram has announced they would soon disclose a new action plan to make Sakalajanula Samme, scheduled to be launched on Sept 13, a success.He said that on Sept 12, the Telangana Employees JAC (TEJAC) would organise a big rally while the TRS would organise a massive public meeting in support of the strike.
The TJAC convened TEJAC extended meeting here on Wednesday which was attended by TEJAC representatives from across Telangana. The meeting discussed sakalajanula samme and methods to intensify the Tagitation.
The meeting decided to target Congress and TDP MLAs who had not put in their papers yet during the samme.
In case of harassment by the government during the strike, the TJAC said elected representatives from the region will deal the issue.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes