DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
New Zealand earthquake: Death toll rises to 65
The New Zealand Prime Minister said that the death toll was expected to rise.
Christchurch: New Zealand's leader says at least 65 people have been killed in the earthquake that hit the city of Christchurch.
Prime Minister John Key told reporters in the stricken city that the death toll was expected to rise further.
A 6.3 magnitude earthquake hit Christchurch around lunchtime on Tuesday, collapsing buildings and sending bricks and other heavy debris toppling into busy city streets.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets