DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Newlywed William, Kate put off honeymoon
For now, Catherine and William are staying put in the UK.
London: After a royal wedding that captured the attention the world over and broke internet viewing records, a honeymoon is next for Prince William and his new wife, Catherine Middleton, right?
Well, eventually. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have opted to hold off on a honeymoon, instead choosing to have a private weekend to themselves in the United Kingdom in an unknown location - because Prince William has to return to work as a search and rescue pilot next week.
"The Duke returns to work and their future honeymoon, which will be overseas, will not be disclosed in advance," a statement from Clarence House said.
So we'll just have to wait and see where the couple will spend their private getaway, another secret likely to be kept just as well as who was going to be designing Middleton's wedding dress.
Speaking of Middleton's fashion - the world got another glimpse of the new bride when photographers snapped photos of her and the Duke of Cambridge leaving on Saturday by helicopter for their weekend alone.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere