Next 'Die Hard' film is 'A Good Day to Die Hard'
Fox film entertainment announced that the next instalment will be released on February 14, 2013.
Los Angeles: The upcoming Bruce Willis starrer 'Die Hard' film has been titled 'A Good Day to Die Hard'. Fox film entertainment announced that the next instalment will be released on February 14, 2013, and will begin shoot in
January, 2012 in Russia, reported Ace Showbiz.
Tom Rothman, co-chairman and CEO of Fox, also said that John Moore, of the 'Behind Enemy Lines' fame, will direct the movie. In it, Willis, who plays the role of John McClane, heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail.
In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijacks ensue. It has not been decided who will take the role of McClane's son.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever