Nexus 4 shortage problems due to Google's false estimates: LG
Google had apparently predicted that the device wouldn't sell very well, going by the performance of the Galaxy Nexus; this led to LG producing too few units.
New Delhi: As fans are well aware by now, the Nexus 4 has been in short supply since its launch. According to Engadget, LG Mobile's France Director Cathy Robin has offered some clarification on the short supply of the device in an interview with French website Challenges.fr.
According to Robin, the short supply can partially be blamed on Google's sales forecast. Google had apparently predicted that the device wouldn't sell very well, going by the performance of the Galaxy Nexus. This led to LG producing too few units and shipping them from the wrong regions.
Robin, however, notes that despite this, Google and LG have maintained a healthy relationship.
Earlier this month, LG had clarified that the company is not facing any problems with the production of the Nexus 4. LG has stated that production at its Pyeongtaek plant is proceeding along without any problems. With this, the company has also refuted any rumours about a new Nexus.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP