NGO to campaign against use of toy gun by kids
The NGO says the campaign is against the toys as they prompt the little ones to do 'unwanted things' in future.
Imphal: An NGO will soon launch a campaign against the use of toy guns by small children in interior Bishenpur district of Manipur as such toys may prompt the little ones to do 'unwanted things' in future life.
Spokesman of the Association for Rural Development and Women Empowerment' (ARDWE) Marjit Singh told the media the association was trying to contact different NGOs including All Manipur Kanba Ima Lup (Mothers association to save Manipur) to support the campaign in the insurgency-hit region.
He said during the campaign efforts would be made to convince the parents to buy stationary items for the child with the money for toy guns.
Singh said instead of encouraging the children to play with toy guns, parents should ask them to play different games.
He also appealed to the shop owners not to sell toy guns in the district.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- MILESTONE MANIndia vs England: Ravichandran Ashwin Equals Kapil Dev's Mark of 23 Five-Wicket Hauls
- DOPE MESSOver 1,000 Russian Athletes Benefited from Doping Conspiracy