NGO union workers take out rally
KOCHI: The Kerala Non-Gazetted Officers Union organised a rally and a dharna in the city on Thursday in protest against the allege..
KOCHI: The Kerala Non-Gazetted Officers Union organised a rally and a dharna in the city on Thursday in protest against the alleged anti-people policies of the state and the Central governments and to press for their various demands.
Hundreds of NGO Union workers took part in the rally that began from the Kanayannur Taluk office and culminated at the High Court junction.
They demanded that the statutory pension for government employees be retained and the PFRDA bill be withdrawn. The union leaders called for implementing the Pay Commission recommendations.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines