DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NGO union workers take out rally
KOCHI: The Kerala Non-Gazetted Officers Union organised a rally and a dharna in the city on Thursday in protest against the allege..
KOCHI: The Kerala Non-Gazetted Officers Union organised a rally and a dharna in the city on Thursday in protest against the alleged anti-people policies of the state and the Central governments and to press for their various demands.
Hundreds of NGO Union workers took part in the rally that began from the Kanayannur Taluk office and culminated at the High Court junction.
They demanded that the statutory pension for government employees be retained and the PFRDA bill be withdrawn. The union leaders called for implementing the Pay Commission recommendations.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes