Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
New Delhi: A Special Judge of the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court is scheduled to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Saturday.
Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
She is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) will is opposing her petition.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.