Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
New Delhi: A Special Judge of the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court is scheduled to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Saturday.
Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
She is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) will is opposing her petition.
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC