DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
New Delhi: A Special Judge of the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court is scheduled to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Saturday.
Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
She is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) will is opposing her petition.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?