DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nico 10th fastest in practice for Spanish GP
Nico Hulkenberg was the best placed Sahara Force India driver in the free practice sessions ahead of the Grand Prix.
Barcelona: Nico Hulkenberg was the best placed Sahara Force India driver with a top-10 position in the free practice sessions ahead of Sunday's Spanish Grand Prix, in Barcelona on Friday. The young German finished 10th in both the sessions, managing a time of 1 minute 24.365 sec in the second one, which was better than the 1:25.339 effort in the morning.
The team evaluated its latest developments and worked through the usual set-up and tyre programmes. Paul Di Resta did not participate in the first session and was 15th in the second with a timing of 1:24.688 from 30 laps.
Team's Jules Bianchi was 18th fastest in FP1 when he clocked 1:26.630 for his fastest lap. "We got through the programme pretty much as planned and the initial results seem quite encouraging. We made some changes during the lunch break and they improved things, so I'm happy about what we ve done today," said Nico.
Paul was also happy with the way FP session went off. "I had the new parts on the car, which seem to be delivering, although it's too early to say where we stand because we don't know what everyone else was doing or their fuel loads," he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan