Nico Hulkenberg finishes seventh in Japanese GP
Sahara Force India's Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh in the Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix to bag six points.
Suzuka: Sahara Force India's Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh in the Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix to bag six points on Sunday.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel won the race from second placed Felipe Massa in his Ferrari. Home favourite Kamui Kobayashi came third in his Sauber.
Hulkenberg's teammate Paul di Resta finished 12th, exactly where he started from, and could not score points.
Currently, British di Resta is 12th in the drivers' championship with 44 points while Hulkenberg is 14th with 37.
In the constructors' championship, Force India are seventh with 81 points.
India's Narain Karthikeyan in his HRT retired in the 32nd lap of the 53 lap race. This is his consecutive retirement after Singapore September 23.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- MORE THE MERRIERFIFA President Infantino Backs 48-Team World Cup
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video