Nigella Lawson moves out of Charles Saatchi's house
Nigella Lawson was spotted moving out her belongings from the house she shares with husband Charles Saatchi.
London: TV host Nigella Lawson was spotted moving out her belongings from the 12 million pounds house she shares with husband Charles Saatchi, confirming their marriage is over.
Lawson's exit from the house comes less than two weeks after the TV chef's hubby was pictured grabbing her by the throat, reported Sun Online.
Since then the 53-year-old has been seen without her wedding ring. Ad mogul Saatchi, 70, accepted a police caution for assault after the attack on her in a restaurant.
"It really does seem the end," a friend of the couple said.
Lawson, who has two children from her marriage to journalist John Diamond, who died in 2001, is off to the US soon to film a series as a judge in reality TV cooking show The Taste.
Saatchi could be entitled to much of her estimated 20 million pounds fortune because she earned most during their ten-year marriage.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw