Nigerian raped to death by five wives
Onoja had sex with four of the women in succession, but stopped breathing while in bed with the fifth.
London: A wealthy businessman from Nigeria - and husband to six women - died after allegedly being forced into a marathon sex session with his elder five wives after they became jealous when the man had sex with his youngest spouse.
Uroko Onoja was having sex with his youngest wife, when the remaining five came on to him with knives and sticks, and allegedly demanded that he have sex with each of them too, the Daily Mail reported.
Onoja, from Ogbadibo in Benue state, had sex with four of the women in succession, but stopped breathing while in bed with the fifth.
Two women were arrested after the incident.
Onoja reportedly returned from a bar around 3 a.m. Tuesday, and headed for the bedroom of his youngest wife.
His five other wives - who held a meeting before their husband arrived home - allegedly burst into the bedroom armed with knives and sticks to insist that the man has sex with them too.
The man reportedly resisted the demands of his wives before being overpowered.
The youngest wife said the five women ran into the forest when they realised their exhausted husband was dead.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office