Nigerian raped to death by five wives
Onoja had sex with four of the women in succession, but stopped breathing while in bed with the fifth.
London: A wealthy businessman from Nigeria - and husband to six women - died after allegedly being forced into a marathon sex session with his elder five wives after they became jealous when the man had sex with his youngest spouse.
Uroko Onoja was having sex with his youngest wife, when the remaining five came on to him with knives and sticks, and allegedly demanded that he have sex with each of them too, the Daily Mail reported.
Onoja, from Ogbadibo in Benue state, had sex with four of the women in succession, but stopped breathing while in bed with the fifth.
Two women were arrested after the incident.
Onoja reportedly returned from a bar around 3 a.m. Tuesday, and headed for the bedroom of his youngest wife.
His five other wives - who held a meeting before their husband arrived home - allegedly burst into the bedroom armed with knives and sticks to insist that the man has sex with them too.
The man reportedly resisted the demands of his wives before being overpowered.
The youngest wife said the five women ran into the forest when they realised their exhausted husband was dead.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen