Niketan: Salman was not baised on 'Bigg Boss 6'
The model said he had not informed the actor in advance about his participation in the show.
Mumbai: Model Niketan Madhok, who ended fourth in the race to the title of reality show 'Bigg Boss 6', is all praises for Salman Khan saying that the Bollywood actor always supports and helps a deserving person. "Salman is a very righteous man. He is not biased. If he sees any potential or feels a person is deserving, he would go all out to support him," Niketan, who stepped out of the
'Bigg Boss' house during last night's finale, told PTI.
The model, who knew 'Bigg Boss' host Salman prior to the show, said he had not informed the actor in advance about his participation in the show.
"I had not informed him (Salman) that I was going to be on the show. He had no idea. It was just one or two days before entering the show that I told him about my participation. He was shocked," Niketan said.
But he said that his friendship with Salman became a talking point when he reached the show's finale.
"It was a negative thing (to know Salman) because I knew him before coming on the show. Things were not in my favour, as if I would have won the show, people would have said that it was because of Salman," he said.
Popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia emerged winner of 'Bigg Boss 6' last night.
However, Niketan was surprised to have reached so far on the show. "I did not expect at all that I would reach so far. Maybe my calm and composed behaviour and no fights brought me till here," he added.
Recommended For You
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One of the Season
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?