NIOS Class X results to be declared today
The National Institute of Open Schooling is likely to declare the results of the Class X exams on June 12 at 2 pm.
New Delhi: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is likely to declare the results of the Class X exams on June 12 at 2 pm. The NIOS High School exam was conducted in April 2012. Candidates can go to the NIOS website (http://www.results.nios.ac.in/) to get their results.
The results will also be available at www.indiaresults.com , www.examresults.net and www.exametc.com. Students can also access their results through SMS. Class X students should type NIOS10 and send it to any one of the following numbers: 5676750 and 56263. The results can also be accessd by dialing NIOS Learner Support Centre (toll free) at 18001809393.
The Class XII results were declared on June 8.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) was established in November,1989 as an autonomous organisation in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show