DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nithari: No blood, semen traces in samples
CBI had sent 13 knives, clothes and some other material for testing.
Ghaziabad: CFSL chief scientist VK Mahapatra on Thursday told a special CBI court that he neither found any blood stains nor detected semen during forensic examination of the samples related to three cases in the infamous Nithari killings.
The chief scientist of the Delhi-based Central Forensic Science Laboratory appeared as a witness in three cases, including those of Choti Payal, Pushpa kidnappings and murders, before judge Shyam Lal.
He confirmed that CBI had sent 13 knives duly sealed to his laboratory, clothes and some other material which he tested, but neither found blood stains on the knives and other material nor traced any semen on clothes.
Sub-inspector Anil Pratap Singh, another witness, confirmed that he had sent the clothes and other material for scientific examination.
Surender Kohli and Moninder Singh Pandher, accused in the cases, were brought under tight security at the court. Jail superintendent Viresh Raj Sharma was also present with the duo for their security.
Pandher's son Karandeep was present at the hearing to keep a watch on his father as he was ailing for the last one month. All the cases are being heard on daily or alternate basis for their early disposal.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa