NMU engineering results declared: check here
The North Maharashtra University (NMU) has declared results for BE (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and fourth year).
Mumbai: The North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, has declared results for BE (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and fourth year).
Candidates can log on to http://nmu.ac.in to view their results. Due to heavy traffic, the site may be temporarily unavailable. Candidates are urged to be patient.
The North Mahashtra University has about 30,000 students enrolled in the different engineering disciplines across all batches.
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- India's 'Eyes in the Skies' Gave Images for Surgical Strikes
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN