DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No bigger screen than television, says Riteish Deshmukh
Riteish Deshmukh is making his debut on television as a judge on a dance reality show.
Mumbai: Actor Riteish Deshmukh, who is making his debut on television as a judge on a dance reality show, says there is no bigger screen than it.
'India's Dancing Superstar', a dance reality show that will go on air from April 27, will be judged by Riteish, renowned Bollywood choreographers Geeta Kapur and Ashley Lobo.
"Ten years back I did my film debut and now through this show I am doing my television debut. It is wrong to call it a small screen. If you talk in terms of reach then there is no bigger screen than television," Riteish told reporters here at the press conference of the show.
"Dance is an integral part of Indian films. I love dancing and also enjoy watching dance reality shows on TV," Riteish said.
The show will see children, young adults, couples and even grandparents as contestants, who can perform as individuals, pairs or in groups to win the title. They can present any dance style like, hip-hop, contemporary, salsa ballroom or b-boying on the show.
Co-judge Geeta says that the format of the show is difficult and different. "Here you see people of all age groups and the stuff is unbelievable," she said.
The show will be aired every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm on Star Plus.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes