No bikinis or kissing on screen for Tammannaah
'Himmatwala' which is releasing on March 29, is a remake of the 1980s hit film of the same name.
Mumbai: Southern actress Tammannaah Bhatia, who is making her debut in Bollywood with Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala', has her reservations about wearing a bikini, as well as kissing on screen.
"Even in down south, while I was working, I had a few restrictions that I followed. I don't wear a bikini on screen, I do not kiss on screen and I did not have lovemaking scenes either. I'm just going to continue what I always believed in," said Tammannah.
The confident actress, who is paired opposite Ajay Devgn in 'Himmatwala', said she isn't bothered about how these self-imposed constraints will affect her career.
"As an individual, I have set some boundaries for myself and that's something I choose to follow. I am not worried about what are the consequences for the rules and principles that I am following. I do not judge anybody who does it. Everybody has their own right to do what they want. Whatever comes after that is fine," added the 23-year-old.
'Himmatwala', releasing March 29, is a remake of the 1980s hit film of the same name, which starred Jeetendra and Sridevi in the lead.
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack