No bikinis or kissing on screen for Tammannaah
'Himmatwala' which is releasing on March 29, is a remake of the 1980s hit film of the same name.
Mumbai: Southern actress Tammannaah Bhatia, who is making her debut in Bollywood with Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala', has her reservations about wearing a bikini, as well as kissing on screen.
"Even in down south, while I was working, I had a few restrictions that I followed. I don't wear a bikini on screen, I do not kiss on screen and I did not have lovemaking scenes either. I'm just going to continue what I always believed in," said Tammannah.
The confident actress, who is paired opposite Ajay Devgn in 'Himmatwala', said she isn't bothered about how these self-imposed constraints will affect her career.
"As an individual, I have set some boundaries for myself and that's something I choose to follow. I am not worried about what are the consequences for the rules and principles that I am following. I do not judge anybody who does it. Everybody has their own right to do what they want. Whatever comes after that is fine," added the 23-year-old.
'Himmatwala', releasing March 29, is a remake of the 1980s hit film of the same name, which starred Jeetendra and Sridevi in the lead.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance