DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No competition with sister Karthika: Thulasi
Thulasi will soon be seen in her forth coming movie 'Kadal'. She plays the female lead in the romantic thriller.
Chennai: Tamil actress Thulasi Nair, who will be seen in forthcoming romantic drama 'Kadal', says her love for her elder sister, actress Karthika, won't be replaced by any competition.
A well known Tamil actress Karthika is known for her films like 'Ko' and 'Dammu'.
"We may be rubbing shoulders in the same industry but our love for each other will never be taken over by any competition. We love each other so much and I always look up to my sister and even take inputs from her whenever needed," Thulasi told IANS.
The 16-year-old is making her debut opposite Gautham Karthik in Mani Ratnam's Tamil film, which is about young love in a fishing hamlet in Tamil Nadu.
The film, which releases worldwide on February 1, also features Arvind Swamy, Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu and Thambi Ramaiah in prominent roles.
It is titled 'Kadali' in Telugu and releases on the same day.
Oscar-winner A.R. Rahman has composed music for the film, which has cinematography by Rajiv Menon and editing by Sreekar Prasad.
Recommended For You
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings