DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No 'Ek Tha Tiger' screening for late RAW agent's family
Deceased RAW agent Ravindra Kaushik's family has sent the filmmakers a legal notice asking for a screening of the film.
Mumbai: Yash Raj Films (YRF) has decided not to screen Salman Khan-starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger' for deceased RAW agent Ravindra Kaushik's family, who has sent the filmmakers a legal notice asking for a screening of the film.
The production house and director Kabir Khan have decided to keep the film and its content away from public domain.
"I read about him in the papers. This is the first time I've heard of him. It's an interesting story. But it's not the story of my film," said Khan.
The director didn't say more regarding the issue, but according to a source, the film takes Salman on a completely different route from Kaushik's story.
"Kaushik was caught and jailed in Pakistan. He died in prison across there. Salman's character comes to an entirely different end. That's why the film is called 'Ek Tha Tiger'. He is like an unsolved mystery," said the source.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham