'No Entry' sequel not called 'Be Positive': Anil
The sequel is rumoured to have all the actors from the previous film
New Delhi: Evergreen actor Anil Kapoor has dismissed rumours that the sequel to his 2005 laugh riot No Entry is named 'Be Positive' after the often repeated phrase by his character in the outing.
"No. It's not called 'Be Positive'. It's called No Entry Mein Entry," Anil clears the doubt.
The sequel too has producer Boney Kapoor and director Anees Bazmee.
Rumours are rife that the original male cast of Salman Khan, Anil and Fardeen Khan will be seen in double roles in the Part II.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right