DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'No Entry' sequel not called 'Be Positive': Anil
The sequel is rumoured to have all the actors from the previous film
New Delhi: Evergreen actor Anil Kapoor has dismissed rumours that the sequel to his 2005 laugh riot No Entry is named 'Be Positive' after the often repeated phrase by his character in the outing.
"No. It's not called 'Be Positive'. It's called No Entry Mein Entry," Anil clears the doubt.
The sequel too has producer Boney Kapoor and director Anees Bazmee.
Rumours are rife that the original male cast of Salman Khan, Anil and Fardeen Khan will be seen in double roles in the Part II.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835