'No Entry' sequel not called 'Be Positive': Anil
The sequel is rumoured to have all the actors from the previous film
New Delhi: Evergreen actor Anil Kapoor has dismissed rumours that the sequel to his 2005 laugh riot No Entry is named 'Be Positive' after the often repeated phrase by his character in the outing.
"No. It's not called 'Be Positive'. It's called No Entry Mein Entry," Anil clears the doubt.
The sequel too has producer Boney Kapoor and director Anees Bazmee.
Rumours are rife that the original male cast of Salman Khan, Anil and Fardeen Khan will be seen in double roles in the Part II.
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- Police Targeting DMK Cadres Over Rumours About Jayalalithaa's Health: Stalin
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer