DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No free time for Riteish, Genelia until March
The couple say it's only in March he would get some free time.
Chennai: They got married in a lavish Maharashtrian style wedding just a week ago, and the newlywed couple Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza are back to work ever since. The actor says it's only in March he would get some free time.
"Yes it has been hectic and tomorrow (Feb 12) I start promoting my film, which is releasing very soon. I think I'll get a break in March and then would only think of doing other things," Riteish told IANS on the sidelines of the semi-finals of Celebrity Cricket League held here Saturday.
Riteish will soon be seen in Ramesh Taurani's 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya', which releases Feb 17. This would be Riteish and Genelia first movie after marriage.
The couple, who tied the knot in Feb 3 in Mumbai, were dating each other for the past eight years. They met on the sets of 2003 film 'Tujhe Meri Kasam'.
However, unlike others, Riteish and Genelia weren't involved in unnecessary PDA (Public Display of Affection) during the match and behaved quite normally with each other, though she did enthusiastically cheer for her husband everytime he bowled or bat on the pitch.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar