No free time for Riteish, Genelia until March
The couple say it's only in March he would get some free time.
Chennai: They got married in a lavish Maharashtrian style wedding just a week ago, and the newlywed couple Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza are back to work ever since. The actor says it's only in March he would get some free time.
"Yes it has been hectic and tomorrow (Feb 12) I start promoting my film, which is releasing very soon. I think I'll get a break in March and then would only think of doing other things," Riteish told IANS on the sidelines of the semi-finals of Celebrity Cricket League held here Saturday.
Riteish will soon be seen in Ramesh Taurani's 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya', which releases Feb 17. This would be Riteish and Genelia first movie after marriage.
The couple, who tied the knot in Feb 3 in Mumbai, were dating each other for the past eight years. They met on the sets of 2003 film 'Tujhe Meri Kasam'.
However, unlike others, Riteish and Genelia weren't involved in unnecessary PDA (Public Display of Affection) during the match and behaved quite normally with each other, though she did enthusiastically cheer for her husband everytime he bowled or bat on the pitch.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy