DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No hero finalised for Chakri Toleti's next film
Chakri Toleti returned from the US to direct 'Unnaipol Oruvan'. He later directed 'Billa 2'.
Looks like Chakri Toleti believes in script than anything or anyone else. The 'Unnaipol Oruvan' director, whose last venture is 'Billa 2', is said to be ready with the script for his next venture.
"Almost he has completed the script works for his upcoming film. But a decision on the lead actor is yet to be taken," say sources adding: "Chakri's next will be on a different genre."
While there was a buzz that Kamal Hassan would play the lead role, sources said there were little chances for the 'Ulaga Nayagan' to be part of the project, since he is set to start his maiden Hollywood venture soon.
Chakri Toleti, who shares a close rapport with Kamal, was part of 'Dasavatharam' too. He returned from the United States to India to direct 'Unnaipol Oruvan'. He later bagged the opportunity to direct 'Billa 2'.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong