DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No holiday for Abhi-Ash on their 4th anniversary
The couple was married on 20th April, 2007
New Delhi: Work will keep Bollywood's star couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai busy on their fourth wedding anniversary on April 20th.
Abhishek says he will be busy promoting Dum Maaro Dum, releasing April 22, after which he will be off for a shooting schedule.
"I don't have a break at all. As soon as Dum Maaro Dum releases, I will be going to Russia for shooting (Abbas-Mustan's) Players. There's going to be no break for the anniversary as I am going to be thick in the middle of promotions at that time," Abhishek told.
The 35-year-old whisked off his wife to the US for a vacation last year. In 2009, the actors took a week off from the shooting of Mani Ratnam's Raavan and went for a holiday, while for their first anniversary, Abhishek was busy shooting in Miami for Dostana, and Aishwarya had joined him there.
The couple tied the knot in 2007 in Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan