No holiday for Abhi-Ash on their 4th anniversary
The couple was married on 20th April, 2007
New Delhi: Work will keep Bollywood's star couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai busy on their fourth wedding anniversary on April 20th.
Abhishek says he will be busy promoting Dum Maaro Dum, releasing April 22, after which he will be off for a shooting schedule.
"I don't have a break at all. As soon as Dum Maaro Dum releases, I will be going to Russia for shooting (Abbas-Mustan's) Players. There's going to be no break for the anniversary as I am going to be thick in the middle of promotions at that time," Abhishek told.
The 35-year-old whisked off his wife to the US for a vacation last year. In 2009, the actors took a week off from the shooting of Mani Ratnam's Raavan and went for a holiday, while for their first anniversary, Abhishek was busy shooting in Miami for Dostana, and Aishwarya had joined him there.
The couple tied the knot in 2007 in Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- Veteran Pitch Curator Daljit Singh Under Scanner After Second ICC Poor Rating
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands