No Medical Bulletin About Jayalalithaa's Condition for Sixth Day
File photo of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa
Chennai: As suspense continued about the health condition of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J.Jayalalithaa admitted to Apollo Hospitals last month, there was no medical bulletin about her health from the hospital for sixth consecutive day.
Apollo Hospitals, in its last bulletin issued on October 10, said Jayalalithaa is under constantly monitored by intensivists and other consultants.
Meanwhile Tamil movie actor Rajinikanth on Sunday visited Apollo Hospitals to enquire about Jayalalithaa's health.
In the October 10 bulletin, the hospital said: "Necessary respiratory support, antibiotics, nutrition, supportive therapy and passive physiotherapy are being given."
The 68-year-old Jayalalithaa was admitted to the hospital on September 22 for fever and dehydration.
The doctors later said she needed a longer stay at the hospital as she was suffering from infection and put her on respiratory support.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- BCCI & COA Divided on Champions Trophy Pull Out After ICC Snub
- Baahubali 2 Breaks Dangal's Record; 1 Million Advanced Tickets Booked
- Sachin Tendulkar Should Help in Cricket Administration: Vinod Rai
- Katrina Looks Smoking Hot In Her Latest Photoshoot, See Pic