DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No military intervention in Libya: European Council
President of the European Council Hermann Von Rompuy said political sanctions will be taken.
Budapest: Military intervention in Libya, at present, was not an option, the president of the European Council has said.
Hermann Von Rompuy told the press in Budapest: "We don't live in a colonial era any more where foreign powers intervene where they like."
Von Rompuy said options beyond economic and political sanctions would be taken if deemed necessary, and if they had the backing of countries in the region.
"If the civilian population's safety is in danger we must examine what options exist," he was quoted as saying by Xinhua.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande