No pain on Modi's face when he talks about 2002 post-Godhra riots: Mahatma Gandhi's granddaughter
Tara Gandhi-Bhattacharya, Mahatma Gandhi's granddaughter, on Sunday said she did not find any trace of anguish on Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's face when he spoke about the 2002 post-Godhra riots in his state.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models