No plans for 'Delhi Belly' sequel: Aamir Khan
Rumours were abuzz that Aamir and his wife Kiran Rao had plans of making 'Delhi Belly 2'.
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Khan has denied any plans of making a sequel to his adult comedy 'Delhi Belly'.
"The film is nowhere in the scene. We haven't started planning or strategising anything for the sequel. Whatever news is out till now is baseless," Aamir told IANS.
A bold, youth-centric drama, 'Delhi Belly' was directed by Abhinay Deo. It featured Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor in the lead.
Rumours were abuzz that Aamir and his wife Kiran Rao had plans of making 'Delhi Belly 2'. But Aamir has put all the speculations to rest.
Recently Kiran also said that she is not writing the script for 'Delhi Belly 2'.
<iframe width="100%" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xcKn9BxTg1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology