No plans to visit Pakistan, says 'Tiger' Salman
Earlier it was reported that Salman may visit the neighbouring country, which has banned the promos of the movie.
Mumbai: There are no plans to visit Pakistan as of now, says the 'Ek Tha Tiger' team on reports that the film's lead actor Salman Khan may visit the neighbouring country, which has banned the promos of the movie.
Denying the reports, Salman said: "I also read it in the papers that I am going (to Pakistan). If we need to go, then we will go for sure."
Director Kabir Khan said: "There were no plans to go to Pakistan but if we get an opportunity, we will love to go, but as of now there is nothing."
They were speaking at the unveiling of 'Ek Tha Tiger' first song - 'Mashallah'.
Kabir also clarified that the promos have not been banned, but have been stopped till a no objection certificate (NOC) is issued by the Pakistan censor board.
The director is confident of getting the NOC from Pakistani censor board.
"It's not like promos are banned. They have just said that till the time there is no NOC, the trailers should not be played. We are very confident that it will get an NOC as it has nothing derogatory towards Pakistan," he said.
The film is coming out on Independence Day.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner