No power cuts during Ramzan: APCPDCL
HYDERABAD: The APCPDCL has made arrangements for uninterrupted power supply at Masjids and Idgahs for the month of Ramzan. The pow..
HYDERABAD: The APCPDCL has made arrangements for uninterrupted power supply at Masjids and Idgahs for the month of Ramzan. The power utility has arranged for additional transformers and augmented the capacities of existing ones.
In Mecca Masjid and Charminar areas, 13 mobile distribution transformers have been arranged. In addition to this, a generator and an UPS have also been set up. In Central circle area, capacities of 19 transformers have been enhanced.
Apart from this, a round-the-clock electrical control room has been set up at Charminar for grievance redressal of citizens. The APCPDCL has asked public to either call up the control room or various operational circles in case of power disruption.
Meanwhile, the Ruwait-e- Hilal Committee declared that the holy month of Ramzan will commence from Monday after the crescent moon was sighted across the nation this evening. The month-long festivities are marked by prayers by devout Muslims.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right