DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No prenuptial agreement for Warne, Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley and cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne are not going to get a prenuptial agreement.
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley and cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne are not going to get a prenuptial agreement.
The couple got engaged last month and the 43-year-old former cricketer, who had been dating the 'Gossip Girl' actress for 10 months before proposing, insists they haven't discussed getting a legal contract to protect their respective fortunes.
"I don't think we'll worry about that stuff," contactmusic.com quoted Warne as saying.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong