No prenuptial agreement for Warne, Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley and cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne are not going to get a prenuptial agreement.
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley and cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne are not going to get a prenuptial agreement.
The couple got engaged last month and the 43-year-old former cricketer, who had been dating the 'Gossip Girl' actress for 10 months before proposing, insists they haven't discussed getting a legal contract to protect their respective fortunes.
"I don't think we'll worry about that stuff," contactmusic.com quoted Warne as saying.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology