No prenuptial agreement for Warne, Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley and cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne are not going to get a prenuptial agreement.
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley and cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne are not going to get a prenuptial agreement.
The couple got engaged last month and the 43-year-old former cricketer, who had been dating the 'Gossip Girl' actress for 10 months before proposing, insists they haven't discussed getting a legal contract to protect their respective fortunes.
"I don't think we'll worry about that stuff," contactmusic.com quoted Warne as saying.
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink
- Rani Mukerji, Kajol, Ranbir Kapoor Step Out In Style For Durga Puja Celebrations
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells