No retirement for now: Woody Allen
Woody Allen is an acclaimed filmmaker, but he still thinks that his best is yet to come.
Paris: He is one of Hollywood's legendary filmmakers, but Woody Allen feels he is yet to make a great movie and has no plans to quit the industry anytime soon.
"I'm 76 now so I don't think that's going to happen, but I keep trying," contactmusic.com quoted Allen as saying.
The filmmaker was in Paris to promote his new film 'To Rome With Love', yet another movie expected to garner critical acclaim. However, Allen doesn't feel the same, and claims that he is yet to make a great movie.
"I would like to make a movie that I could show unashamedly at a film festival," he said.
With an ensemble star cast of Alec Baldwin, Penelope Cruz, and Ellen Page, the film features inter-related stories including that of a young man (Jesse Eisenberg) in the love triangle of his youth, a middle-aged man (Roberto Benigni) who becomes an overnight celebrity and an undertaker whose operatic voice only comes alive in the shower.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It