DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India geared up even if swine flu strikes. India at 9: How the US is coping
New Delhi: No swine flu case has been reported in India and the authorities are prepared to tackle any possible outbreak of the infection, the health ministry and the World Health Organization (WHO) stated on Thursday as more cases of the flu were reported in the western world. The lone suspect who is an NRI arriving into Hyderabad from Texas too shows no apparent signs of the disease. His samples have been acquired and sent to Delhi for tests, as health officials closely monitor the situation.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere