India geared up even if swine flu strikes. India at 9: How the US is coping
New Delhi: No swine flu case has been reported in India and the authorities are prepared to tackle any possible outbreak of the infection, the health ministry and the World Health Organization (WHO) stated on Thursday as more cases of the flu were reported in the western world. The lone suspect who is an NRI arriving into Hyderabad from Texas too shows no apparent signs of the disease. His samples have been acquired and sent to Delhi for tests, as health officials closely monitor the situation.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement