DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Body of girl found in Noida, police register rape case
The Noida police have detained two people in connection with incident while the post-mortem has also been conducted.
Noida: In a shocking incident in the NCR, the body of a girl was on Saturday found in Noida. The Noida police have registered a rape and murder case with regard to the incident and detained two people in connection with it.
The police also conducted the post mortem of the deceased, and the preliminary report showed injury marks around her neck and asphyxiation as the cause of the death of the girl.
The vagina and viscera samples of the victim have also been sent for supplementary forensic tests by the police. The case has been filed by the Noida police under sections 302 (murder), 376 (rape) and 201 (destruction of evidence).
The deceased, a 23-year-old BPO employee had reportedly gone missing on Friday night. According to her family, the police had refused to file an FIR initially and tried to convince them that she would return. The family also claimed that she was sexually assaulted.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish