Body of girl found in Noida, police register rape case
The Noida police have detained two people in connection with incident while the post-mortem has also been conducted.
Noida: In a shocking incident in the NCR, the body of a girl was on Saturday found in Noida. The Noida police have registered a rape and murder case with regard to the incident and detained two people in connection with it.
The police also conducted the post mortem of the deceased, and the preliminary report showed injury marks around her neck and asphyxiation as the cause of the death of the girl.
The vagina and viscera samples of the victim have also been sent for supplementary forensic tests by the police. The case has been filed by the Noida police under sections 302 (murder), 376 (rape) and 201 (destruction of evidence).
The deceased, a 23-year-old BPO employee had reportedly gone missing on Friday night. According to her family, the police had refused to file an FIR initially and tried to convince them that she would return. The family also claimed that she was sexually assaulted.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion