Noida flat buyers to move Supreme Court
Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association appealed to its members to join hands and contribute so that they could file a plea.
Noida: A flat owners' association in Noida has decided to move the Supreme Court to seek redressal of their grievances related to the Noida Extension flats row.
At a meeting held on Thursday, Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association appealed to its members to join hands and contribute so that they could file petition at the apex court, NEFOMA president Anu Khan said.
"We want to raise our issue before the Supreme Court just as it was done at the High Court where the court after listening to flat-buyers, had awarded judgement keeping in view the interests of farmers, authority, builders and investors," Khan said.
The Allahabad High Court had directed to stop development work in Greater Noida till the 2021 Master Plan is approved with all the incorporations suggested by the National Planning Board.
The Master Plan has been pending for approval for over eight months, causing anxiety among thousands of home-buyers in Noida Extension.
Recommended For You
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology