DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Woman kidnapped from in front of Noida mall
Komal was waiting for her husband at the entrance of the mall.
New Delhi: In a shocking daylight crime in the National Capital Region in Noida, a woman was allegedly kidnapped from in front of a mall.
Komal, a newlywed who had gone to visit Spice Mall in Noida with her husband Anuj, was allegedly kidnapped at around 1730 hrs IST on Monday.
Komal was waiting for her husband at the entrance of the mall. He had gone to pick up his scooter, but when he came back, Komal was missing.
Anuj claims she was carrying jewellery worth Rs 4 lakh and a laptop. A case of kidnapping has been registered.
Anuj's family says they have no idea as to who might be behind the incident.
Police is yet to examine the CCTV footage in and around the mall.
Anuj works at an electronics store in Ashok Nagar in the Capital.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO