Woman kidnapped from in front of Noida mall
Komal was waiting for her husband at the entrance of the mall.
New Delhi: In a shocking daylight crime in the National Capital Region in Noida, a woman was allegedly kidnapped from in front of a mall.
Komal, a newlywed who had gone to visit Spice Mall in Noida with her husband Anuj, was allegedly kidnapped at around 1730 hrs IST on Monday.
Komal was waiting for her husband at the entrance of the mall. He had gone to pick up his scooter, but when he came back, Komal was missing.
Anuj claims she was carrying jewellery worth Rs 4 lakh and a laptop. A case of kidnapping has been registered.
Anuj's family says they have no idea as to who might be behind the incident.
Police is yet to examine the CCTV footage in and around the mall.
Anuj works at an electronics store in Ashok Nagar in the Capital.
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton