Woman kidnapped from in front of Noida mall
Komal was waiting for her husband at the entrance of the mall.
New Delhi: In a shocking daylight crime in the National Capital Region in Noida, a woman was allegedly kidnapped from in front of a mall.
Komal, a newlywed who had gone to visit Spice Mall in Noida with her husband Anuj, was allegedly kidnapped at around 1730 hrs IST on Monday.
Komal was waiting for her husband at the entrance of the mall. He had gone to pick up his scooter, but when he came back, Komal was missing.
Anuj claims she was carrying jewellery worth Rs 4 lakh and a laptop. A case of kidnapping has been registered.
Anuj's family says they have no idea as to who might be behind the incident.
Police is yet to examine the CCTV footage in and around the mall.
Anuj works at an electronics store in Ashok Nagar in the Capital.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology