Noida: Hospital manager allegedly rapes girl
Police said the accused, who has denied the charges, allegedly kidnapped the class 10th student and raped her in a car.
Noida: A hospital manager in Noida has been arrested for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl on Sunday. The survivor - a class 10th student - was on her way to the market when the incident took place.
Police said the accused allegedly offered the girl some food, after which she fainted. He then kidnapped her and raped her in a car.
Police said they were informed by locals who got suspicious about the car - and found the girl in an unconscious state. The accused has claimed the charges are false.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan