Noida: Hospital manager allegedly rapes girl
Police said the accused, who has denied the charges, allegedly kidnapped the class 10th student and raped her in a car.
Noida: A hospital manager in Noida has been arrested for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl on Sunday. The survivor - a class 10th student - was on her way to the market when the incident took place.
Police said the accused allegedly offered the girl some food, after which she fainted. He then kidnapped her and raped her in a car.
Police said they were informed by locals who got suspicious about the car - and found the girl in an unconscious state. The accused has claimed the charges are false.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"