DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Noida: Hospital manager allegedly rapes girl
Police said the accused, who has denied the charges, allegedly kidnapped the class 10th student and raped her in a car.
Noida: A hospital manager in Noida has been arrested for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl on Sunday. The survivor - a class 10th student - was on her way to the market when the incident took place.
Police said the accused allegedly offered the girl some food, after which she fainted. He then kidnapped her and raped her in a car.
Police said they were informed by locals who got suspicious about the car - and found the girl in an unconscious state. The accused has claimed the charges are false.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users