Unidentified men open fire outside Noida hospital
Two motorcycle-borne men opened fire outside Kailash Hospital.
Noida: Two people were injured in an incident of random firing in Noida on Monday night.
The incident occurred when two motorcycle-borne men opened fire outside Kailash Hospital in Noida at around 2200 hrs IST on Monday.
The guard stationed outside the hospital and a patient's relative received bullet injuries.
Both the injured are in a critical condition. The owner of Kailash Hospital, Mahesh Sharma, is a BJP candidate from Gautam Budh constituency for the upcoming elections.
Sharma alleges political conspiracy behind the incident.
Interestingly, in an open violation of the model code of conduct, Mahesh Sharma had taken out a procession after 2300 hrs IST and addressed the gathering of around 50 people.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory