DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Unidentified men open fire outside Noida hospital
Two motorcycle-borne men opened fire outside Kailash Hospital.
Noida: Two people were injured in an incident of random firing in Noida on Monday night.
The incident occurred when two motorcycle-borne men opened fire outside Kailash Hospital in Noida at around 2200 hrs IST on Monday.
The guard stationed outside the hospital and a patient's relative received bullet injuries.
Both the injured are in a critical condition. The owner of Kailash Hospital, Mahesh Sharma, is a BJP candidate from Gautam Budh constituency for the upcoming elections.
Sharma alleges political conspiracy behind the incident.
Interestingly, in an open violation of the model code of conduct, Mahesh Sharma had taken out a procession after 2300 hrs IST and addressed the gathering of around 50 people.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs