Nokia 105: Nokia launches cheapest entry level handset at Rs 1,249
Priced at Rs 1,249, the phone is a colourful introduction to the Nokia range for first time buyers.
Hyderabad: Mobile phone maker Nokia today announced the launch of its most affordable handset - Nokia 105 - in the Indian market aimed at first time buyers.
Priced at Rs 1,249, the phone is a colourful introduction to the Nokia range for first time buyers and is lowest priced colour screen entry phone available in the Indian market, a company release said here.
A successor to the highly successful Nokia 1280, which sold more than 100 million units in its lifetime, the Nokia 105 offers high quality handset design and everyday essentials like FM radio, a speaking clock and flashlight, making it ideal for first-time buyers, it added.
T S Sridhar, Regional General Manager (South), Nokia India, said the handset marks the end of black and white screen era in the domestic phone market.
"The very human and fresh design of Nokia 105 makes it distinct in this price range, and utterly modern despite a traditional form factor. Our most affordable device with some of the best category features, is the ideal handset for first time buyers to enjoy the benefits and experiences of
mobility," Sridhar said.
- Delhi Zoo Shuts Down Amid Bird Flu Scare
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink
- Rani Mukerji, Kajol, Ranbir Kapoor Step Out In Style For Durga Puja Celebrations
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Running for President is a 'Step Down' For My Dad: Trump Junior