DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nokia launches Asha 311 and Asha 305 in India
The Nokia Asha 311 will be available starting August 12 across the country.
New Delhi: Expanding its Asha series, Nokia has launched two new budget phones - Asha 311 and Asha 305 - in India.
Priced at Rs 7,139, the Nokia Asha 311 has a 3-inch scratch resistant capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 400x240 pixels. Weighing 95g, the phone has an internal memory of 256MB (approximately 100MB free user memory), which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia Asha 311 is powered by a 1 GHz processor. The phone, which is engineered with a 1110 mAh battery, is said to offer 14 hours of talktime on 2G network and 6 hours on 3G network. The camera sports a 3.2 megapixel camera. It has no flash.
On the other hand, the Nokia Asha 305 is a dual SIM phone. Priced at Rs 5,029, the phone has a 3-inch resistive touch screen. The Nokia Asha 305 has an internal memory of 10MB, expandable with microSD card up to 32 GB. Weighing 98.3g, the phone has a 2 megapixel camera.
The Nokia Asha 311 will be available starting August 12 across the country, while the Nokia Asha 305 is already available in the market.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users