Nokia launches Asha 311 and Asha 305 in India
The Nokia Asha 311 will be available starting August 12 across the country.
New Delhi: Expanding its Asha series, Nokia has launched two new budget phones - Asha 311 and Asha 305 - in India.
Priced at Rs 7,139, the Nokia Asha 311 has a 3-inch scratch resistant capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 400x240 pixels. Weighing 95g, the phone has an internal memory of 256MB (approximately 100MB free user memory), which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia Asha 311 is powered by a 1 GHz processor. The phone, which is engineered with a 1110 mAh battery, is said to offer 14 hours of talktime on 2G network and 6 hours on 3G network. The camera sports a 3.2 megapixel camera. It has no flash.
On the other hand, the Nokia Asha 305 is a dual SIM phone. Priced at Rs 5,029, the phone has a 3-inch resistive touch screen. The Nokia Asha 305 has an internal memory of 10MB, expandable with microSD card up to 32 GB. Weighing 98.3g, the phone has a 2 megapixel camera.
The Nokia Asha 311 will be available starting August 12 across the country, while the Nokia Asha 305 is already available in the market.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Police Targeting DMK Cadres Over Rumours About Jayalalithaa's Health: Stalin
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border