Nokia launches Barcelona mobile app
Nokia India and FC Barcelona expect to reach out to football enthusiasts.
New Delhi: Nokia India announced its association with Spanish football club FC Barcelona at an unveiling here making the mobile company the first Indian brand to collaborate with the Catalan giants.
The association, which was formalised on Sunday, is aimed at creating an engagement platform to bring Indian fans closer to European league football. Nokia India also unveiled its new brand campaign for this association, "Tiki Taka with Nokia Lumia", to broaden consumer engagement around club football.
Through this association, Nokia India and FC Barcelona will reach out to football enthusiasts through retail, on ground activation, television, and digital and social media.
Commenting on the association with Nokia, Antoni Rossich, CEO, FC Barcelona said: "We value our association with Nokia India very much and are very excited to be here, to engage with football enthusiasts across the country.
The consumer campaign, unveiled jointly by Nokia India and FC Barcelona, will run for six months, enabling fans to constantly engage with the brands through a variety of touchpoints including digital, television, on-ground activation and an exclusive mobile app on Nokia Lumia smartphones.
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorist Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer