Nokia launches Barcelona mobile app
Nokia India and FC Barcelona expect to reach out to football enthusiasts.
New Delhi: Nokia India announced its association with Spanish football club FC Barcelona at an unveiling here making the mobile company the first Indian brand to collaborate with the Catalan giants.
The association, which was formalised on Sunday, is aimed at creating an engagement platform to bring Indian fans closer to European league football. Nokia India also unveiled its new brand campaign for this association, "Tiki Taka with Nokia Lumia", to broaden consumer engagement around club football.
Through this association, Nokia India and FC Barcelona will reach out to football enthusiasts through retail, on ground activation, television, and digital and social media.
Commenting on the association with Nokia, Antoni Rossich, CEO, FC Barcelona said: "We value our association with Nokia India very much and are very excited to be here, to engage with football enthusiasts across the country.
The consumer campaign, unveiled jointly by Nokia India and FC Barcelona, will run for six months, enabling fans to constantly engage with the brands through a variety of touchpoints including digital, television, on-ground activation and an exclusive mobile app on Nokia Lumia smartphones.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- South Korea Stands With India Against Terrorism: Park Geun Hye