Nokia launches Lumia 520 in India at Rs 10,500; Lumia 720 also coming
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the most affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone.
New Delhi: Nokia has announced the launch of its two new budget Windows Phone 8 smartphones - Lumia 520 and Lumia 720 - in India. Nokia has priced the Lumia 520 at an approximate price of Rs 10,500, but hasn't announced rupee prices for the Lumia 720 yet. Nokia says the Lumia 720 will be priced about 249 euros before taxes.
Nokia Lumia 520 is the most affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone. It has a 4-inch super sensitive IPS display and a 5 megapixel camera. Running Windows Phone 8 OS, the Nokia Lumia 520 comes in five colours. The Lumia 520 supports micro SIM and has a 1430 mAh battery. The phone has a 1GHz dual-core processor and 512MB RAM.
The Lumia 520 has an internal memory of 8GB; its memory is expandable up to 64GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia Lumia 720 has a 4.3-inch display and a 6.7 megapixel camera and a 1GHz dual core processor. It has 512 MB RAM. The Nokia Lumia 720 also comes in five colours.
Both the phones were first unveiled in February this year at the Mobile World Congress in Bercelona.
The Lumia 520 will go on sale in India in early April and the Lumia 720 will be available from mid-April.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Digvijay Favours Dialogue With Pakistan, Insists Artists to Work in Cross Border Films
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control