Nokia Lumia 525 unveiled: 4-inch display, 1GB RAM, 5MP camera
Unlike the Lumia 520 that includes 512MB RAM, the Lumia 525 has 1GB of RAM onboard.
New Delhi: Nokia has finally unveiled the successor to the Lumia 520 smartphone. Named Lumia 525, the long-rumoured smartphone looks identical to its predecessor. The phone has a 4-inch (800 x 480) display and a 5 megapixel camera.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor clocked at 1GHz. Unlike the Lumia 520 that includes 512MB RAM, the Lumia 525 has 1GB of RAM onboard. The phone has an internal memory of 8GB. There is also a microSD card slot that supports a microSD card up to 64GB. The phone runs Windows Phone 8 OS.
The Lumia 525 will ship in black, white, orange, and yellow colours. According to The Verge, "the Lumia 525 will be available in Singapore initially on December 14th for SGD249 ($199)." There is no information as to when the device will be available in India.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka
- Karnataka Moves Supreme Court to Modify Order on Release of Cauvery Water
- Floods: 17 NDRF Teams, 550 Personnel Deployed in AP, Telangana & Karnataka