Nokia Lumia 720 up for pre-order for Rs 18,999
The Lumia 720 has a 4.3-inch clearblack WVGA LCD display; its screen is supersensitive for nail and glove use.
New Delhi: Announced last month, the Nokia Lumia 720 is now available for pre-order on the e-commerce site Flipkart.com for Rs 18,999. The website lists the 4th week of April as the estimated release date. The Lumia 720 is a mid-range Windows Phone 8 Lumia device, which has a slightly bigger screen than the Lumia 520. The Lumia 720 has a 4.3-inch clearblack WVGA LCD display; its screen is supersensitive for nail and glove use.
Running Windows Phone 8, it has a curved glass and a deep black display. Nokia says the phone comes with Gorilla Glass protection. The phone is light and is designed in such a way that it is comfortable to hold.
The phone has a 6.7 megapixel camera with a Carl Zeiss lens at the back. Nokia says, by striking a balance between a wider aperture, pixel size and sensor size, it found 6.7 megapixel a sweet spot. According to the company, the phone has a relatively wider aperture for low-light performace. It has a 1.3 megapixel front camera. The phone takes quality pictures and has good viewing angles.
The phone looks stylish and features wireless charging. Unlike the Lumia 520 that comes with changeable shells, the Lumia 720 is unibody, but it gives you an option to add wireless charging with a snap-on wirless charging cover. The phone comes packed with a 2000 mAh battery. It also has a 1GHz dual-core processor.
The Lumia 720 has 8GB mass memory and its memory can be expanded up to 64GB using a microSD card. The non-expandable memory has always gone against the company's success. Now, it seems that the company has learnt from its past msitakes. The Lumia 720 has 512MB RAM, and it comes with 7GB of free SkyDrive storage.
The phone has a huge potential to help Nokia gain back its Indian market share lost to rivals. It was first unveiled in February this year at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- 9.33 pc MMMTC stake sale today, 9.33 per cent shares to be sold off
- EGoM to meet today to decide 9.33 pc MMTC stake sale
- EGoM defers MMTC stake sale on valuation concerns
- TN: CBI reveals Rs 18 crore gold scam in MMTC
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar