DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nokia's Windows Phone with 'PureView' camera coming this year: Report
Reportedly, the device will come with a similar sensor that was used on Nokia's 41 megapixel 808 PureView handset, which was launched last year.
New Delhi: According to a report from the Verge, Nokia is working on a a true PureView Windows Phone - codenamed "EOS". The report says, the device will come with a similar sensor that was used on Nokia's 41 megapixel 808 PureView handset, which was launched last year.
PureView imaging technology is touted to be the result of many years of research and development and the tangible fruits of this work are excellent image quality, lossless zoom, and superior low light performance, said the company. The phone is speculated to have an aluminium body, rather than the typical polycarbonate body found on recent Lumia Windows Phones.
"AT&T will stock the handset later this year, according to our sources. With an aluminum body and squared edges, the EOS is part of a fresh design cycle for Nokia's Lumia handsets that focuses on a new look," said The Verge, adding, "The upgraded sensor for Windows Phone means the EOS will be ranged as a high-end Lumia in the company's range of devices for 2013."
Rumours have indicated that Nokia is also working on a Windows RT tablet that is likely to debut early this year.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017