Not bothered about what people think: Liz Hurley
Liz Hurley filed for divorce from her husband, businessman Arun Nayar this year
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley, who filed for divorce from her estranged husband, Indian businessman Arun Nayar earlier this year, has stopped caring about the opinion of others.
The 46-year-old is currently dating Australian cricketer Shane Warne and admits that she has become liberal with age, reports contactmusic.com.
"It helps to be open to new things. Some close off and become more insular as they grow older, for me it's the other way. I care less what people think. It's liberating," she told Grazia magazine.
Meanwhile, Hurley feels she has to take more care of her appearance.
"As you get older it's the grooming - unkempt doesn't work. At 19 you can have buttons hanging off and stringy hair, but as we get older we look like bag ladies if we let things slide," she said.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology