DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Not just a cameo in 'Go Goa Gone': Saif Ali Khan
Saif Ali Khan says his part in 'Go Goa Gone' is more than just a guest appearance.
Mumbai: Actor Saif Ali Khan, who plays the role of a zombie slayer named Boris in his forthcoming co-production 'Go Goa Gone', says his part is more than just a guest appearance.
"I wouldn't say it's just something like a guest appearance, there is a role there," the 42-year-old said here Thursday at the film's music launch.
"I am happy that if people have liked what they have seen in the trailer. I am confident that they'll enjoy the role in the movie," he added.
Saif sports a blonde look in the film and reveals it took them a lot of time to get it right.
"We tried to dye them blonde, but they became yellow and red. So it was quite a long process and we got it right in two to three attempts. People have liked the look and the dialogues," Saif said.
Directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K., 'Go Goa Gone' also features Kunal Khemu, Vir Das and Puja Gupta. The film will release May 10.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande